About Company –
Velocity Technology Solutions is a privately incorporated company which generally makes machinery. The company is a subsidiary of a foreign company and the directors of the company are Damon Joseph Gregoire, Tejal Mandar Munagekar, Steven Joseph Kloeblen. The company was founded in 2007 and has more than 50 employees in Pune.
Organization Name : Velocity Technologies.
Job role : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Salary – Best in Industry.
Sector – Information Technology.
Experience needed – 1 year of experience needed.
Education needed : BE/BTech/ME/MTech.
Objectives of Job –
Considering the growth of the company, The company is expanding and is in requirements of developers who will work at the pune location. Developer will work in leadership team.
Responsibilities on Candidate –
- Responsibility of designing and development of software applications.
- Responsibility of working on all the phases of the software development lifecycle(design, development, coding, debugging, etc).
- Responsibility of meeting up with multiple stakeholders, arranging meetings.
- Responsibility of working on both front and back end development and must have experience of the domain he/she is working on.
- Coding is a part of the job in addition to that candidate has to take care of the debugging of code, fixing issues created during testing of software and bug fixing.
Requirements for the Job –
- Must need a bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the software development field.
- Must have knowledge of the Amazon Web Service(AWS) cloud platform.
- Must be comfortable using Linux operating system.
- Deep knowledge of architecture and designing plans.
- Must have a minimum 1-year experience of front end and back end software development.
- Must have coding experience of a minimum of 1 year in any suitable object-oriented programming language like java.
- Must have experience with software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the SRE framework will be a plus for the candidate.
- Phenomenal analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude required.
- Excellent communication skills and must work in cross-functional teams.
- In the case of any problem arrivals, candidates should be able to think innovatively and solve a particular problem.
- Must be multitasking in nature, must work with different clients alongside with the development process.
Apply Link – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP- JOIN WHATSAPP