About Company –
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.6 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
Job Description – Trading Analytics Intern
Global Trading comprises 3 regional trading desks, located in Boston, London, and Hong Kong. The desks are staffed by approximately 40 traders and cover Equity, FX, Derivatives, and Fixed Income asset classes. The responsibility of the Trade Analytics Group is to capture trade workflow details and manage a Transaction Cost Analysis platform.
The TCA Intern will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and report generation for the Global Trading Analytics group.
TCA is a specialized area within Investment Management. The candidate will be provided training and the tools necessary to be successful in this position. The candidate will need to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
Our specific skills include:
- Knowledge of various asset classes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Performing daily production and maintenance tasks within the TCA environment
- Creating and analyzing daily reports
- Generating pre-trade analytics on-demand
- Maintain documentation as situations or procedures change.
- Use existing SQL scripts and create new scripts to access data and satisfy ad-hoc requests.
- Working on any additional projects related to the trading activity/support
- Candidates should show interest for capital markets and embrace teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Finance/Computer science (Math, CS, etc.)
- Pursuing CFA designation or have an excellent understanding of financial concepts
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Working (advanced preferred) knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Salary: Best In Industry
Apply Now –CLICK HERE
FOR MORE SUCH JOBS – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP- JOIN WHATSAPP
IMPORTANT NOTE WHILE APPLYING : Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully before applying for the job.All the from the organization will be on your registered Email ID.Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer : Jobsmafia.in is a free Job sharing platform for all the Job seekers.We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job that is being posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs which are being posted on Jobsmafia.in are taken from the career pages of different organizations.Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.We try our best to provide best off campus jobs for Jobsmafia family, in case of any inconvenience or misunderstanding of the applicant Jobsmafia team is not responsible.