About Company –
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the world’s biggest corporations in the banking sector ranking at 236th position in the top 500 Fortune 500 companies. The bank of originally founded in 1806 and was named Imperial bank of India. Currently, the headquarter of the SBI is located in Mumbai. Currently, the bank has 22,141 branches located all over India and has around 58,550 ATMs. The organization passed the revenue of 52 billion US dollars in 2020 so far. SBI is big brand in the banks.
Total Posts – 92 Posts available.
Job Position – Cadre Officers.
Job Location – Across India.
Salary – Around 7 lakhs per month.
Age Limit – Candidate should be in 24 to 55 years old.
The selection process is based on generally 3 main steps –
First, the candidate has to clear the online examination in order to go to the next level. On the next level, there will an SBI SO examination.
The parameters of the shortlisting of the candidates are totally set by the committee appointed by the bank, after that the eligible candidates decided by the committee are shortlisted for the interviews.
After the interview, the results are declared according to the performance of the candidates, and they are ranked accordingly to appoint for the particular post.
The candidates who have cleared all of the above processes are eligible for the interview.
After the interview, each candidate will be given marks depending upon their performance in the interview and then according to the list will be displayed.
In the case of two candidates having the same marks the candidate having age, less will be given the preference.
Eligibility Criteria and total posts available –
- For deputy manager(Backlog) the total available posts are 11 and the criteria is the candidate must hold graduation from a known institute.
- For deputy manager (Current) posts available are 17 and the eduction needed is BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information and Technology/Electronics/Electronics and communication.
- For the risk specialist credit (scale 2 and scale 3) for both 2 posts are available and the degree required is CA/VFA/MBA/PGDM(data analysis/business analytics/finance)/M.Sc (Statistics).
- For the deputy manager (Data Scientist) total of 11 posts are available and the deputy manager (System Officer) total 5 posts are available and the education for both the posts required is B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science / IT/ Data Science / ML and min 60% aggregates are required.
- For the risk specialist sector (scale 2 and 3) total 5 posts are available and the qualification required is CA or CFA or MBA/PGDM(finance /Data Analysis) or M.Sc.
For General/OBC/EWS candidates 750 Rs. No fees for reserved category students.
To apply – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs –CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP – JOIN WHATSAPP