About Company –
SalesForce is an American international IT-based company, which was founded by Parker Harris, Halsey Minor, Marc Benioff in the year 1999. The company is headquartered in California, United States of America. As of 2020, the total number of employees the company has are 49000 and it has other subsidiaries like Quip, Demandware,Heroku, MuleSoft, Tableau Software. SalesForce helps transform another small scale as well as large scale companies. The current revenue of the company is 17.1 billion US dollars.
Company – SalesForce.
Companies Website – www.salesforce.com.
Work Location – Hyderabad, India.
Experience Criteria – No experience needed.
Job Category – IT Sector.
Job description –
The company is in search of a candidate with a great analytical mindset, the great technical ability to help the company grow and its clients. Companys Software engineering interns are considered as full-time employees, your contribution will be the same as other engineering teams in an agile environment. The candidate will be with the Business Technology engineering team, which has the main focus on solutions that are provided to clients, and along with working on new ideas and features to make organization an amazing platform.
As an intern in the company, you will not only work with the team but will also get to interact with senior executive managers and engineers, which will be a great learning experience for you. In addition to this company organize various extracurricular events in which you will get to participate.
Main Responsibilities –
- Work under the Senior developers and architects on the project that will be presented you as an intern
- Work along with team members on convenient and relevant projects.
- Participate in reviews taken on the product code.
- Participate in the designing process with the senior designers , specialists and project managers.
Basic Requirements –
- Acquiring a B.Tech/BE in Computer Science on Information Technology only.
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented programming and designing.
- Strong comprehension of computer science concepts and how to apply them while coding.
- Understanding of DSA(Data Structures and Algorithms) and how to efficiently and productively use of them while developing and coding.
- Good communication skills and Critical thinking skills.
- Capacity to work in a fun, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to learn new things and adjust with them rapidly.
Preffered Requirements –
- Academic internship experience while doing B.E/B.Tech.
- Experience with the building of the responsive web-based applications.
- Exerience with Object oriented programming languages like c++ or Java.
Apply Link – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP– JOIN WHATSAPP