About Company –
Rockwell automation is an American multinational global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation.The company is founded by Layne Bradley and Dr. Stanton Allen in 1903 and currently has annual revenue of around 6.69 billion US dollars. As of now the company has more than 23000 employees and is located in more than 100 countries worldwide. There are two major business segments on which the company mainly operates, which are Architecture and Software, and Control Products and Solutions.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer Software Test
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: No experience needed.
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
- The tester participates in the testing activities that are carried out on software known for its innovation and usability.
- The particular assignments include active participation in the requirements development, design, coding in all the stages of SDLC(ie.Software development life cycle).
- Generally, the roles include interaction with all the teams so the candidate requires strong communication skills and must have the ability to work effectively in large project teams.
- Joining the company allows becoming part of a team that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
Basic Roles –
- Execution and maintain test.
- Participation in test cases and documentation.
- The development of the automated tests, must monitor the results based on those tests and report software defects.
- Generate documentation according to the requirements.
- He should be supportive member for team in functional and requirements analysis , should able to verify changed functionality.
- Generate status reports as per the requirement.
- Able to communicate within team.
- Expected Qualification:
- Degree in Computer, Engineering of Computer, Electrical engineering, or other branches.
- Expertise as a software tester in product development.
- Scripting language knowledge fo rex Marathon or selenium.
- Skilled in tools related to testing management.
- Skilled in distributed computing and Load balancing.
- Familiar with development software such as Eclipse, SVN, GitLab,Jira, Maven.
- Good communication as well as written interpersonal skills are required.
- Should be aware of the Agile Development procedure.
- Communicative in the English language for the communication to the global team.
Technologies used in Project:
To Apply – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs –CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP– JOIN WHATSAPP