About company –
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 41.08 crore (410.8 million) subscribers.
Function/Business Area :
Engineering & Technology
Jio Voice Assistant,Bengaluru Avana Building,Karnataka
Job Responsibilities :
“1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Education Requirement :
Experience Requirement :
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen”