About Company –
OSI is an American multinational company that makes and sells security equipment like airport security X-Ray machines and metal detectors and optoelectronic devices.The company was founded in 1987 and has a revenue of 95.8 crores US dollars.
Company – OSI Systems.
Job Position – Software Test Engineer.
Experience needed – No experience needed.
Job Location – Hyderabad
- Software QA engineer – Debugging of software using various software testing tools and maintain quality software for company products.
- Modify and develop software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
- Maintain documentation of the test result that will assist in debugging and will also help in the future for reference. Analyze test results for more accurate functionality of the software and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure quality computer integration into the general elements of logical calculation, the information obtaining, and preparing.
- Job Code Tip: Non-engineer jobs that are basically performing reviews and trial of programming items as per set up test plans and strategies and are not engaged with the improvement of test plans ought to be coordinated to Software Test Technician (8281-8285).
Job Summary –
The software testing engineer is responsible for testing products using deliberate tests to create, apply, and keep up quality principles. Part of the QA team whose role is to ensure the product meets client’s expectations, specifications, and administrative necessities. It is a significant part of delivering our mission to provide quality products that address the issues of the caregiver.
Responsibilities and Goals –
- Understand and execute test plan and test protocol.
- Write and report test status to assist in debugging and modification of software and archive test execution.
- Maintain good documentation, provide regular progress reports. File issues with accurate details.
- Ensure all QMS and regulatory requirements are met.
- Participate in the audit of requirements and design.
- Complete assigned tasks on time and as per the fitting cycle.
- Continue to advance skills professionally and technically.
- Uphold the companies core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Job Requirements –
- Candidate must have knowledge of SDLC (Software development life cycle) and software testing.
- Candidate must be able to use MS office tools.
- Candidate must have knowledge about operating systems.
- Must have knowledge of commonly used software development concepts and software testing.
- Candidate must have good documentation skills.
- Experience working positively and beneficially in a group domain.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks and moderate management.
- Must have knowledge of Test management tools like SpiraTest, Azure Dev Ops and MTM , Bug following apparatuses like TFS.
Apply now – Click here
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP – JOIN WHATSAPP