About the company –
JFrog is an US based multinational company which generally provides cloud solutions.
Role – Process and project Engineer.
Organization name – JFrog.
Job Location – Bengalore, India.
Educational qualifications required – B.E/B.Tech/BSc/MCA.
Job Description –
The company is a fast-growing startup, assembling the coming generation of software development and program distribution tools.
The company is setting up the future of software development and is in need of a smart engineer. In this role, you will be working with the production team.
Arrangement with the Business team –
If you are a smart engineer and passionate about work and also have a business understanding then you are the one we are looking for.
You should be aware of the following words which are given below :
- Cost control, metrics, Management of program, you should be reading regarding these daily.
- You should be keen on learning new things on daily basis. In short, we wanted a rocking personality to work with us having a strong technical academic background.
- also, the person should have eager to learning new things related to business and giving good command over top technology. You are full of energy, you should be less independent.
- You should have a positive attitude, with good social skills, you should also be a team player work with smart minded people and you should have proper
- approach while solving the given tasks.
- You should be working close to our team to keep things of business and production right on path.
- You should have cost optimizations tricks like for different cloud things you should optimize the costs.
- Finance person and development person should be your teammated for optimizing costs.
- Automated reports should be managed by you for optimizing the cost trends.
- Collaboration with Technical team for designing and implementing latest services.
- Graduate with BSc Computer science field.
- Have done some projects with the help of big data technologies such as SQL and Hadoop.
- Having proficiency with one or more than it programming languages such as Python/Perl/Java.
- Data analysis project work and you should have experience in applying statistics with the help of the following tools:
- Excel, MATLAB, AMPL, SAS.
- Learning ability from your teammates project manager and othe clients for improving the business from the useful data.
Apply Link–CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP– JOIN WHATSAPP