Job Summary of iQuanti off campus drive through eLitmus:
Job Profile:- Analyst
Experience Requirements:- 2020 batch
Salary: 4,50,000 (fixed) + 8-10% (variable)
Education Requirements:- B. E. / B Tech (with 60% aggregate) – 2020 Batch
Job Description For the iQuanti Hiring Analyst Jobs:-
• B. E. / B Tech (with 60% aggregate) – 2020 Batch
• Good pH Score
• Good academics
As an Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work across areas such as SEO, Web Analytics, Search Advertising, and Experience Optimization. Using data, iQuanti frameworks, and methodologies, you will be expected to conduct analysis, research, use the latest digital tools and techniques to support the client engagement teams of iQuanti.
• Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
• Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
• Understand the web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain an understanding of marketing/acquisition-related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
• Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
• Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
• Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression, etc.
• Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush, etc.
• Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
• Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
- Constantly read the latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
• Strong proficiency in Excel
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn
• Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
• Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
For More Details & Apply :Click here
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES : JOIN WHATSAPP
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES : JOIN TELEGRAM