About Company –
International Business Machines is an American International Company situated in New York, United States of America. The organization was initially established by Charles Ranlett Flink and Thomas J. Watson in 1911 and was at first named as Computing Tabulating Recording Company (CTR). Later in 1924, it was named IBM. The organization sells programs and equipment. The organization is the biggest innovation and counseling manager on the planet having more than 3,80,000 employees in excess of 170 nations.
Company – IBM (International Business Machines).
Job Profile – Android Application Developer.
Experience needed – More than three years of Industrial experience needed.
Compensation – Best in the Industry.
Job Location – Hyderabad
Education Qualification – B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS or Information Technology or MCA needed.
Job Description –
As the need for the role is an application developer, as an application developer you will lead the company into the future by making interpretation of framework prerequisites into the plan and development of the systems in a proper environment. You will be the part of the IBM family and the responsibility of the achievement and success of the company will be in your hands as you will transform the needs of the client into reality using your skills. You will get to access the most recent instructions, devices, and technology. Join IBM and make a worldwide impact.
- Understand the vision of the client, rejuvenate that vision, and bring that vision to reality.
- To solve the complex problems change them to solvable form and make them simple enough for clients to understand around the globe.
- Work with the specialists, architects, researchers, engineers, throughout the development process for making research, analyzing the situation and wireframes to building UI models.
- Continuous communication with the clients, and make sure the product delights them.
Skills required –
- Demonstrated information on Android SDK, various renditions of Android.
- 3 years of involvement with android application development.
- Must have a clear understanding and experience in APIs in order to connect the application to the backend.
- Must have experience in Android UI plan standards, examples, and wireframing.
- Must have a deep understanding of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications.
- Experience with the utilization of extra sensors, for example, gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Must have Information on the open-source Android biological system and the libraries accessible for regular undertakings.
- Must have the ability to understand business requirements and should be able to turn them into technical requirements.
- Must have Experienced with cloud message APIs and message pop-ups.
- Must have a proper understanding of different IDE tools
TO APPLY – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP– JOIN WHATSAPP