About Company –
The company is Indias one of the biggest leading E-commerce organization, the company was started in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Initially, the main moto of Flipkart was to sell books online but as time passed they expanded into selling other product categories like electronics, Groceries, Lifestyle, etc. The company has over more than 200 million registered people on the site including vendors and offers more than 150 million products from 120+ categories. Flipkart owns Myntra which is also Indias one of the biggest e-commerce entity, they also own Phonepay, online money transferring app. In 2018 Walmart won majority stakes of the company in bidding and currently holds about 77% of stakes for which they paid about 16 billion US dollars.
Job Role – Full Stack Development Engineer.
Exp – More than 1 year of Experience needed.
Job Location – Bangalore.
Education needed – B.E/B.Tech.
About Role –
As a full stack engineer you will get to work on CDS in which you will be solving real-world and problems queries of millions of customers. Working as a software engineer you mus take challenges coming towards you, you will be working with the senior engineers and experts.
What will You do –
- You will have design OOP models and data structures for upcoming software products, and also you will have to implement your business logic and information models with a good class plan.
- Handle complex issues in an innovative manner and give appropriate solutions for those, take responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Exhibit expert learnability and should be flexible in order to learn new technologies that will help build large scale and sustainable systems.
- You will be working on the complex projects and should take accountability of assigned things
- In order to apply for the job, you will need a bachelor’s degree in engineering in Computer stream or any other compatible stream.
- You should have a minimum experience of 1 year working in the same field.
- Superb coding skills and must be expert in any one of the above programming languages(C or CPP or Java or C#). You should able to convert ideas into code.
- Must know how to apply programming language in order to design and build a highly complex application.
- Candidate must have a good technical aptitude, good communication skills, and a good problem-solving attitude.
- Must have good knowledge about operating systems and should have experience working with databases and Linux OS.
- You should have amazing debugging skills.
Apply Link – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP- JOIN WHATSAPP