FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Position – Software Engineer
Salary – Best in Industry
Job Location – Hyderabad
Degree needed – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products. These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results. Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet.
- The Performance and Reporting Group is currently seeking a talented individual to take on a development role within the team. The team is responsible for the development, enhancement and support of tools that helps client to facilitate the time-consuming task of producing many month-end and quarter-end reports.In this position, the engineer will be participating as an individual contributor for the Product Development team to deliver high quality analytics to FactSet’s clients.
- Develop new applications and enhancements to existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Maintain and fix bugs in existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Work with Portfolio Reporting Batcher Product Development to understand project requirements and work with other Analytics Engineers on the technical design of those solutions
- Provide regular project status updates to Team Lead
- Work with QA team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Apply best practices to their own work, and propagate this information within the team.
- Experience range 0-2 years.
- Experience with Single page application development, especially AngularJS is a plus
- Design experience with multi-tier web architectures and RESTful services is a plus
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities for self
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training & had completed FactSet engineering training program
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to apply code review feedback and improve future design and development quality and productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
Apply Now – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP– JOIN WHATSAPP
IMPORTANT NOTE WHILE APPLYING : Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully before applying for the job.All the from the organization will be on your registered Email ID.Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer : Jobsmafia.in is a free Job sharing platform for all the Job seekers.We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job that is being posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs which are being posted on Jobsmafia.in are taken from the career pages of different organizations.Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.We try our best to provide best off campus jobs for Jobsmafia family, in case of any inconvenience or misunderstanding of the applicant Jobsmafia team is not responsible.