About Company –
British Telecom is a British multinational telecommunication company, which was originally founded by William Fothergill Cooke and John Lewis Ricardo in 1969. The company is headquartered in London (United Kingdom), as of now, the company has more than 106,000 employees serving worldwide. British Telecom holds large number of subsidiaries (BT Ireland, BT Italia) holding 18 million customers. The organization passed the revenue of 23.428 billion pounds last year and made a profit of 2.421 billion pounds in the year 2019.
Company – BT (British Telecom).
Job Position – Trainee Associate Engineer.
Experience needed – No experience needed.
Salary – Best in the Industry.
Education needed – Candidate must hold an engineering or technical qualification or good exposure in the domain of Transmission and telecom Industry.
About Role –
Should perform network mapping which incorporates recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network .
Your Responsibilities –
- To share responsibility for creation and Personal Development Plans.
- To ensure that the line plants are accessible at the necessary positions so the genuine physical availability should be possible without making an issue for field engineer, in this manner giving broadband network to clients. Coordination with Planner and Technical groups for goal.
- To affirm availability, directing subtleties, checking and setting line plants which encourage the usefulness of the current organize and give exact data if there should be an occurrence of extension or progress of the organization.
- Arranging of Sites and creating hands on work for specialists to follow up on.
- Transfer speed provisioning and settling Data uprightness issues of the organization.
- Arranging and recording of fiber courses straightforwardly to center locales for the Core organizations, FTTP/FTTC/FTT
Key Decisions –
Must be mature enough to take the decision while performing surgery in network.
What you must have –
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of telecommunication technology.
- Candidate should have not applied for the same or other position in the company.
- Candidate must hold an engineering degree or any other technical qualification in the transmission & telecom industry domain.
- Candidate must be available all the time also must be willing to work in nightshifts.
To apply – CLICK HERE
Visit us here for more jobs – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM – JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP– JOIN WHATSAPP