About the Barclays :
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
Your Role :
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas.
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimize the risk to the business and the customer.
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures.
- Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution.
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team .
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
Apply Now – CLICK HERE
More jobs updates TELEGRAM –JOIN TELEGRAM
FOR MORE JOB UPDATES JOIN WHATSAPP- JOIN WHATSAPP